Hepatitis B TestDetermine your immunity against HBV due to vaccination or previous infection. Read more
What to expect with Quest
Health insights, on your terms
Get lab work without having to wait and pay for an appointment with a doctor. Shop questhealth.com and choose from 75+ tests – the same quality tests that doctors use and trust, but no doctor visit required for purchase.
Easy to buy & simple to schedule
After your purchase, schedule an appointment at a nearby Quest Diagnostics location and have your specimen sample collected by a trained healthcare professional.
Fast online results, with support
Access test results from your phone as soon as they’re available, with the option to discuss your results with an independent physician at no extra cost.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends HBV screening for individuals with an increased risk of infection, including the following1:
- All pregnant people
- Infants born to mothers with HBV
- People at risk of HBV infection due to sexual exposure
- People who currently use or have recently injected drugs
- People who live with or have had sexual contact with people with HBV
- Healthcare and safety workers who have contact with blood and body fluids
- Residents of and travelers to areas where HBV is common
- People who live or work in a prison
- People who haven't received an HBV vaccine
- People undergoing immunosuppressive therapy
- People undergoing hemodialysis treatment